Group Membership = Affordable Arts Instruction!
At The Social Ballroom we offer both Group and Private Instruction in Acting, Voice, and Dance for All Ages. Whether you come with a partner, by yourself, with a friend, or family member, our Group Membership is the most affordable way to learn at The Social Ballroom. Of course, you are welcome to take Private Lessons in addition to Group Lessons, Private Lessons only, or Group Lessons only, depending on your preference.
The Group Calendar is updated monthly to include many different dance, acting, & voice techniques that Social Ballroom Group Members would like to learn. See the Calendar page for our schedule of Studio Events and Group Lessons. If you are looking for a specific class that is not listed on our Group Calendar, please let us know. We are continually expanding our offerings to include a variety of performing and physical arts.
If you prefer Group Instruction you can:
1. Pay before your Group Lesson as a drop-in student, or
2. Enroll in our Monthly Group Membership: Includes all Groups in your Subject (Dance, Yoga, Voice etc..) and Level (Beginner, Intermediate, etc..) as well as Studio Parties listed on our Group Calendar for one month. For example: If you take your first Ballrooom Dance Group Lesson on March 7th then your Group Membership is good through April 7th
If you prefer Private Instruction you can:
1. Pay as you go before each lesson at the full rate, or
2. Enroll as a Monthly Group Member in order to purchase a Private Lesson Package for discounted rates. Private Lesson Packages start at 2 hours of Private Instruction. Purchase more hours for a bigger discount!
3. If you are getting married, congratulations! We offer a discounted Wedding Choreography Package that includes 5 hours of Private Instruction for the bride, groom, parents, and even the wedding party!
If you are interested in the Kids Club:
Pay as you go at the daily drop-in rate, or
Enroll as a Monthly Member for the Group Rate.
If you come to Yoga:
Pay as you go at the drop-in rate, or
Purchase 6 Sessions in advance for the Group Rate.
If you want to Bellydance:
Pay as you go at the drop-in rate, or
Purchase a 6 Week Session for the Group Rate.
If you would like to Rent the Studio:
The Social Ballroom is available for anniveraries, birthdays, wedding or baby showers, graduations, engagements, retirements, fundraisers, rehearsals, staged readings, or performances! Members qualify for discounted rental rates. Our Instructors are available to teach a Group Lesson or perform for your special event. Let us know if you are an instructor interested in teaching at The Social Ballroom. Special rates are available for our professional collaborators!
Discounted Rates for:
- Families: 3 people (or more) in family enrolled as members
- Kids: 18 and under
- Seniors: 65 and up
- Weddings: Bride, Groom, Parents and Wedding Party
- Charities: With letter acknowledging The Social Ballroom's tax deductible donation.
- Professional Peers: Percentage agreement or pay special hourly rate; more hours, better rate.
- Any Multi-Member: Social Ballroom Group Member who enrolls in more than one Social Ballroom Program: For Example: Yoga and Dance, Acting and Bellydance, or The Triple Threat--Acting, Voice, and Dance!
For all of our Current Rates and Discounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call The Social Ballroom at 248-515-6989
The Social Ballroom Referral Bonus:
If a Social Ballroom Member refers us to a friend, family member, co-worker, or even a complete stranger, the Member will receive a Complimentary Private Lesson (25 minutes), provided their Referral enrolls in any Social Ballroom Membership!
All Referrals and Web Site Visitors are welcome to come to their First Social Ballroom Group Lesson for Free!